That's a wrap, June is wrapping up and we are half way through this year, which means the holidays are coming before we know it!

Can you believe it?  I surely cannot believe how fast this year is flying by, and I'm starting to hear from ads that Christmas is coming in six months. Christmas in July. Hallmark will be airing their Christmas movies very soon!  I love Christmas, and I am guilty to say, I look forward to decorating for the holidays and all the warm feelings that come with the holidays. 


Looking for holiday and event decorators in Charlotte, North Carolina or surroundings areas this holiday season?


Contact me today for a consultation to discuss your holiday decorating needs! 
704-651-8878 or tonia.ihdecorating@gmail.com

Our team are experts in holiday and event decorating, providing holiday decorating and event services in North and South Carolina. We bring our passions for decorating into your home, and turn your sugarplum visions into beautiful holiday decor that you and your family will love.