Christmas in July! 

Counting Down To Christmas 

Holiday Decorating coming soon, less than 6 months. 
WOW! I'm sooooo EXCITED!

Holiday decorating - Christmas in July. One might say, really?! Hallmark Christmas movies playing in July? Holiday decorations posting on social media and online, even displaying at one of my favorite stores Hobby Lobby. Why not! This year as been anything far from normal for my family and friends, thinking we all need some holiday cheer right about now, at least I know, I do. It's important more then ever this year to spread extra love and joy. 

If you haven't seen the beautiful decorations at Hobby Lobby displayed so far, check them out!  Watching Hallmark Christmas movies have you thinking about decorating your home for the holidays this year? Give me a jingle at 704-651-8878 or email at tonia.ihdecorating@gmail.com. I've been watching these magical Christmas movies too! :) The holidays are my absolute favorite time of the year! Have you heard on social media or online...according to experts, "People who put up Christmas decorations early are happier". Hmmm, sounds good to me, explains why I am so jolly around the holidays! Let's get decorating! Just kidding, I'm not putting up my Christmas Tree just yet, but I am thinking about the decorations and where they will go.

In a world full of stress and anxiety, and uncertainty right now...Christmas movies, holiday decorating, and Christmas decorations evoke those strong feelings of joy and magical emotions of excitement. As I sit here typing, I'm thinking back to my childhood and the anticipation of Christmas morning. Reflecting and enjoying those beautiful memories. The holidays bring out the inner child in me, so I am going to enjoy these magical feelings. My passion for Christmas comes from deep within, a young girl loving Christmas and drawing rooms decorated for the holidays.  Holiday decorating allows me to bring joy and happiness everyone during a busy time of year, and it allows me to create a cozy, festive atmosphere so people can enjoy being with their family and friends. 

Until next time.....

Love and peace to all. Stay safe and healthy.