NC Holiday Decorating Services - Holiday Decorators NC and SC

HOLIDAY DECORATING CHARLOTTE, NC and SURROUNDING AREAS -
INCLUDING UPPER SOUTH CAROLINA


2021 HOLIDAY SEASON is in full swing! Once we pass Fourth of July, the holiday count down is on to start thinking and planning for the holidays. Contact Tonia Mosteller at 704-651-8878 to find out more about our holiday decorating promotions and discounts! Let our holiday decorating elves bring some holiday cheer to your home this season. Our holiday decorating installs book up quickly for residential and commercial holiday decorating, get your FREE holiday decorating consult scheduled today!

Christmas in July, is the perfect excuse for me to share the holiday joy. Besides interior decorating, seasonal decorating, the holidays are my absolute favorite, as you all know…I love Christmas!

This fun, kid friendly 14’ Elf Christmas tree was a hit with this family and their kids. From the tree topper to every decoration on this tree was shatterproof and layered with holiday cheer! The smiles on the family’s faces when seeing it for the first time…it was priceless and my heart was overwhelmed with beautiful joy. I love my job! Although, it’s not a job for me, it’s a divine passion - to bring joy and happiness to others during the holidays. Christmas in July - is twice the fun! At least for this obsessed NC holiday and seasonal decorator, my inner child comes out during the holidays! I say, bring on the holidays! 


#holidays #holidaydecorating #holidaydecorations #elftree #hobbylobby #micheals #holidaydecorator #ncholidaydecorator #holidaydecor #mypassion #christmasinjuly #christmas #scholidaydecorating #charlottencholidaydecorator