HGTV Holiday & Christmas Decorating

Photo courtesy of HGTV.com

Yes, I am addicted to HGTV too! 

I've adored this network for years! 
Especially during this time of year when thinking about decorating my home and clients homes for the holidays. Their designers and contractors are awesome and talented! It's great to share with my viewers the creativeness that HGTV captures. I also gather inspiration from them to pass along to my clients for holiday and Christmas decorating. 

Even our kids love to decorate for the Christmas and the holidays. HGTV has adorable trees decorated that kids are sure to love! Check out the wonderful link below. 


Have fresh Christmas tree greenery

Check out the creative ways HGTV has displayed using fresh greenery. 


Thanks HGTV.com for sharing creative ideas for all us to enjoy!