Charlotte NC Holiday and Christmas Decorator



















Founder and owner Tonia Mosteller of Innovative Interiors –Holiday Decorating shares with us the passion she has for decorating homes and businesses for the holiday season and Christmas.


 "Holiday decorating is a passion and great love of mine. Since I was 5 years old; my mom would find me snuggled up in my bed with paper and color pencils; drawing family rooms with Christmas trees, garlands, and stockings hung from a crackling fireplace, and of course milk & cookies for Santa. Grew up with wonderful holiday memories and traditions that I will always cherish. And now many of those traditions I share with my own family, plus my husband and I have created some wonderful new traditions that we share with our families.  Because of the passion and love for decorating, the smiles I bring to others when they see their holiday decorations transform...it's truly warms my heart and soul. Those moments are priceless for me. I cherish the relationships I build with each of my clients, and it's a blessing to decorate their homes or business for the holidays."

"Specials thanks to all of our holiday clients! Thank you for your continued business. We are forever grateful for each of you.  We appreciate allowing us to be creative and decorate your rooms and trees!"  

Happy Holidays from our home to yours! 


Tonia Mosteller
Holiday - Event Decorator Charlotte NC 
704-651-8878