2012 Reflection



WELCOME 2013!

THANK YOU 2012 FOR THE BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE!  


As Innovative Interiors - Holiday & Event Decorating wrapped up an amazing year with holiday and event decorating, redesign/design, and home staging projects.  Now, I want to take a moment and reflect on how much my clients have meant to me and to my decorating team. We are forever grateful for your business and relationships! My team and I look forward to many more years of service with you. 

I feel blessed beyond measure in so many ways to have the opportunity to do what I love for amazing people who are gracious us.  Many thanks to all of you who have become a part of the Innovative Interiors - Holiday & Event Decorating family.  You have made my passion and love...my dream a reality!  Thank you! :)

At Innovative Interiors - Holiday & Event Decorating we wish you all 
an amazing new year filled with good health, cheer,
 love, prosperity, and lots of laughter. 

We look forward to working with you in this new year! 

Blessings to all!